In a world full of the same, stand out with personalized video. Did you know that when a real estate agent uses video in their listings homeowners are 73% more likely to list with that agent? Not only are homeowners 73% more likely to list with you but, 58% of buyers want and expect to see a video of the home they’re looking at online. In today’s blog, we will break down what personalized videos and personal branding are, the powerful benefits they play in real estate, and the importance of building trust and credibility with your clients.
Personalized Video and Personal
Before we dive into the benefits, let's define what these two words mean. As a whole, personal branding is about defining who you are, what you stand for, and what makes you unique. While personalized video references creating video content that is tailored to your individual viewer, whether it’s by using their name or addressing their specific pain points. When these two are done together it creates a lethal combination.
Benefits of Personalized Videos and
Now that we know what personalized videos and personal branding are we can breakdown the benefits they serve in the real estate industry:
- Increase appointments and conversions: By incorporating personalized videos into your sales and marketing strategies, you can boost your lead generation efforts. In fact, a study by Hubspot found that 81% of marketers say video has helped them generate more leads.
- Differentiate from competition: In a competitive real estate market, using video allows you to stand out from the crowd. Leveraging video content not only provides a visually compelling way to showcase properties but also offers an opportunity to tell unique stories and connect with the audience on an emotional level.
- Recruit and retain top talent: By showcasing your expertise, achievements, and personality through video, your company can create a strong brand image that appeals to potential employees.
- Strong impression with potential clients: Videos have the ability to create a lasting impression on potential clients. By creating personalized videos, real estate professionals can showcase property listings, provide virtual tours, and highlight unique selling points, creating a more immersive and engaging experience for potential buyers. A study by Animoto found that 64% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a branded video.
- Establish trust and credibility: By sharing valuable insights, industry expertise, and success stories through video, you can position themselves as trusted advisors, building stronger relationships with potential clients and gaining a competitive edge. Research shows that 91% of consumers are more likely to trust businesses that deliver authentic video content (Forbes).
Building Trust with Personalized
Videos and Personal Branding
Gaining prospects' trust is critical when it comes to them choosing who they want as their realtor. With personalized video and personal branding you can establish trust early on in the process. A great example of a video that can help you establish trust is a client testimonial video. In fact, according to Wyzowl, 79% of people have watched a testimonial video and 37% believe they’re more authentic than a business’ own pitch. If you have a clear and authentic personal branding and have humanized the sales process with personalized video, your clients will be able to better speak to your work and who you are as a realtor. Along with client testimonials, recording personalized follow-ups and answers to FAQs are great ways to help establish trust with your prospects.
Creating Effective Personalized
Videos and Personal Branding
Creating effective personalized videos for real estate that have your personal branding ingrained can be intimidating at first but here are five easy ways to get started today:
- Introduce yourself: Start by creating a sales video introducing yourself to new clients. This is where it pays to have a strong personal branding in place so you can very clearly communicate who you are, what you do, and what makes you unique from other real estate agents.
- Showcase your listings: When it comes to showcasing your listings, these sales videos don’t need to be overly produced. Quite simply these videos can just be you walking around with your phone recording the space and talking through the highlights of the property.
- Share your knowledge: Clients want to know they’re choosing a real estate agent who knows the business well and this is a great opportunity to build credibility. Not only can you create in-the-moment personalized videos answering your buyers questions but you can also create evergreen videos answering FAQ you get that you can send out whenever.
- Be authentic: At the end of the day people want to work with real people. If you stumble in a video or have a slightly messy background, that is okay! Your clients and prospects aren’t expecting to work with a perfect human, so don’t be afraid to be authentic in your videos.
- Follow up with personalized messages: Personalized videos are an incredibly effective touchpoint and help humanize the sales process. As your clients work to find their dream house and consider making a very big financial decision it helps to know they have someone on their side, and that's you! So personalize and humanize the process every step of the way!
OneDay is the hassle-free way to share personalized videos that will help you to streamline the sales process. From virtual tours to testimonials, our experts can help you create compelling video content that showcases your properties in the best possible light. Plus, with our easy-to-use video platform, you can distribute your videos to potential buyers across multiple channels and analyze the results after. So, schedule your demo with us today and discover how the power of video can take your real estate business to the next level.